One sheet of 32 Eat the Frog Planner Stickers.
These goal planning planner stickers feature frogs and the words “eat the frog.” They were designed as a visual reminder to stop procrastinating and do your hardest task first (as Mark Twain once said “If it's your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning.”) These stickers are perfect for adding a reminder of that saving or recording your “frog task” in your planner.
These stickers fit perfectly in any planner, or look great on your calendar, journal, or anywhere else you want to stick them.
About Our Stickers:
- individual sticker sheets measure 5.5 inches x 4 inches (approximately 14cm x 10.15cm).
- each sticker is kiss-cut, which means they are ready to peel and stick.
- stickers are printed on non-removable matte adhesive paper.
- all of our artwork has been illustrated by a member of the Midnight Snack Planner team and is not available anywhere else. All of our items are for personal use only and may not be copied, resold, or redistributed without our written permission.
- the color of the stickers may be slightly different than it appears on your screen due to differences in monitors and devices.
- each listing is for one (1) sheet only (unless otherwise stated). Props used in photographs are not included in your purchase.
Important Note About Shipping:
All products are shipped standard untracked letter mail via Canada Post. This means that tracking is not included unless you purchase a shipping upgrade at check-out.
Buyer is responsible for reading all shop policies and FAQs before purchasing.
Enjoy your Midnight Snack!